Cinema by Yves Saint Laurent - a legend to be?

I am a self confessed perfume addict. One of my favourites?...I adore Chanel No.5; a legendary perfume in its own right, famously celebrated by Marilyn (Monroe) herself. If you were to choose ‘a’ perfume then this would be it, without a doubt. But recently I have been searching for a perfume with as much pizzazz, as much staying power as the renowned perfume that is Chanel No.5. I wanted a perfume that made me feel excited about it and aroused my senses. I wanted a perfume that was up to date for the modern woman but still felt feminine.
I have searched and searched and come across many delightful little bottles of sunshine but none that have held my attention long enough to compete with the darling that is No.5 (Chanel).
Until I discovered Cinema by Yves Saint Laurent. With an opening of floral notes it moves onto white peony and jasmine, whilst maintaining a central composition of amber, vanilla and white musk. A perfect harmony, rendering this scent…unforgettable! It has a glamorous aura which only adds to its personality. This perfume is simply divine, a masterpiece in its own right, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it is still around in 50 years time.

No comments: