Did L'Oreal go too far with the False Eyelashes?

L'Oreal have been told by the ASA to add a disclaimer to all future ads because they were using false eyelashes. In an ad for their new 'Paris Telescopic Mascara' Penelope Cruz used some fake eyelashes to enhance the actual effect of the mascara apparently. But whats the truth, does it do the job?

I'm normally a fan of MaxFactor's range of mascara but my friend loves the L'Oreal range and confirmed to me that the Telescopic Mascara worked perfectly. I've seen her eyelashes for myself and can say the mascara did make her lashes look longer and nice separation, with less application needed than my Masterpiece Mascara. Might have to give L'Oreal a go! ;-) I would also add, it's always best to try the product out yourself or ask a friend advice.

L'Oreal might have gone too far with the fake eyelashes but it's the best mascara out there at the moment!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done a formidable job and our whole community might be
grateful to you.

My site; Rolland Garros