***Starry Eyed***

I never used to be one to pay much attention to the eyes till I discovered the benefits makeup can have on them. I have been hunting for the perfect mascara ever since but have not succeeded till now! MaxFactor's Masterpiece mascara is simply a gem. It lengthens, coats each and every single lash and with a couple of coats thickens to just the right amount. The only downside being, that it finishes too quick. You may have noticed that many other brands have brought out similar versions too. Chanel's Inimitable mascara has a similar brush. It too doesn’t fail to deliver...I found this mascara to be just as excellent in its own way. Again coating every lash and lengthening too. For me personally though, I found it wasn't as suitable as it stung my eyes when i took it off, but maybe that's just because I have sensitive eyes.


MaxFactor's Masterpiece Mascara

No comments: