...is this really JUST for your lips???

So I tried out the new Estee Lauder High Gloss a couple of weeks ago and usually I get bored of a lip gloss after about about a week or so...but i have to say, Estee Lauder done good! This is actually a lip gloss worth paying £13.00 for, even if your just licking your lips the whole time. It has staying power, a decent sheer colour, kept my lips moisturised for ages and hallelujah it smells good enough to eat!!...literally! The one I tried was in Berry...hell yeah it's berry...in colour AND flavour. Definitely one for the festive season, it'll keep me happy till the New Year at least. This lip gloss definitely has the Pout Factor, Happy Pouting!


P.S. Since my blog is called The Pout Factor, naturally my first blog would have to be on something to put on your Pout :)

No comments: